help & advice
Welcome to the Biz Hub
Here you’ll find all the quick tips, handy tools and in-depth insight you’ll need to start and grow your business. It’s your home of small business knowledge.
Page 1 of 1
- BT and Openreach status quo 'unlikely' to continue
- How to change or cancel a Plusnet contract
- How to change or cancel a BT phone and broadband package
- Britain to be 100% full-fibre by 2033
- BT's raising its prices - again
- BT's just axed 13000 jobs - but will it improve their customer service?
- Ofcom regulations to make the UK more fibre-friendly - at BT's expense
- BT's about to hire 3,000 new engineers - but will it be enough to help them meet their targets?
- Broadband speeds may go up ... but so will bills
- EE, BT and TalkTalk are worst for customer service
- The real cost of the BT Ofcom fine
- We owe BT an apology
- Farmer builds DIY broadband network
- Consumers turn to CEOs for answers
- Are BT and Openreach finally about to part ways?
- Thinking of switching from BT?
- Welcome, EE customers, to the pain of being a BT customer
- Why you always have to check a BT bill extra carefully
- Zac Goldsmith's TfL broadband plans are good news for small businesses
- Is BT taking us back to the last century?
Page 1 of 1