help & advice
Welcome to the Biz Hub
Here you’ll find all the quick tips, handy tools and in-depth insight you’ll need to start and grow your business. It’s your home of small business knowledge.
- Even Big Issue sellers are now taking card payments
- Big businesses could face fines for late SME payments
- You don't have to adopt card payments - but you probably should
- The Card Payments Whitepaper
- 40% of micro businesses don't accept card
- Cash use plummeted in 2018, according to new report
- 50% of businesses say card transaction rates have increased
- Free cash machines are vanishing, according to Which?
- Nearly 500 UK ATMs closing a month
- The card surcharge ban hasn't worked - and the high street is paying the cost.
- Debit cards overtake cash payments in the UK
- Visa's raising card payment fees, and small businesses will be worst hit
- Half of small businesses are operating with negative cashflow - are you one of them?
- 3 million small businesses in the UK still aren't accepting cards.
- Sweden's shops are refusing cash - and the UK could follow suit.
- Cash is dead, long live card
- Small businesses: We're paying too much for our card payment terminals
- The cashless future is here
- Small businesses losing billions in unpaid invoices
- More businesses going cashless in favour of card payments