Customer Retentions Advisor
£18000.00 to £20000.00 per year
Customer Retentions Executive with the opportunity to move to Team Leader after just 3 months’!
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
Basic - £18,000 moving to £20,000. when promoted to Team Leader.
OTE at Agent level - £26,000. - £32,000 (uncapped commission)
OTE at Team Leader level - £48,000 (uncapped commission)
According to the Sunday Times’ “Best Companies to Work For” list, we’re one of the top five employers in Sheffield!
Benefits: Quarterly Sales Incentives including trips abroad, VIP trips to O2 Gigs and exclusive sporting events such as Royal Ascot, Champions League football etc , Health Plan Plus...
· 28 days’ holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays
· 3 bonus Christmas days
· Brand new call centre - opened January 2019
· State of the art breakout area with pool tables, table tennis and racing simulators!
· Regular, free of charge fitness classes in our fitness suite, including yoga and boxercise
· End of month drinks at the office, completely on us!
· Free fruit and breakfast weekly
XLN were recently voted number one Telecoms provider at the prestigious CXA awards ahead of BT, Three and EE. We have also been voted #1 for Customer Satisfaction - with more 5 star TrustPilot reviews than all of our competitors put together. We are the UK’s fastest growing independent telecom service provider, supplying phone, broadband, energy and card processing services exclusively to small businesses, cutting their bills dramatically. In our sector, we are bigger than Talk Talk and Virgin put together and second only to BT- having signed up a whopping 550,000 customers to date
As a Retentions Specialist, you will be interacting daily with businesses during the lifecycle of their contract, talking through the benefits, products and services XLN offers as their provider of choice. You will be talking over the telephone, both inbound and outbound, engaging, retaining and maximising sales opportunities, both for the customers business and XLN.
We will provide you with World Class training and support, fantastic city centre office and regular incentives and social events. You have control of your own career, learning new skills and different areas of the business as you develop. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to progress to Sales Team Leader and Sales Manager positions.
So what do we need from you?
- Enthusiastic, engaging, proactive and a real team player
- Resilient attitude and outlook
- Confident in selling business benefits, products and services
- Able to negotiate, price and contract term
- Keen to further develop your career with a growing and successful company
- You must thrive working in a social, fast paced and fun environment
- Enjoyment of talking with people and get satisfaction from helping others over the phone
- Brilliant relationship and rapport building skills that are second to none
We are proud to have been named in the ‘Best Companies’ list as one of the top 5 places to work for in Sheffield, so if you want to be a part of the next step in this great team apply now and our recruitment team will be in touch!
Please note, if we believe there will be other opportunities for you in the future, our recruitment team will retain your CV. Please let our recruitment team know if you wish to have your details removed from our database. Please see our Privacy Notice for further details.