How to clean your XLN Pay terminal
Simple tips on cleaning your card machine
Keeping your XLN Pay terminal clean and hygienic has always been important for ensuring the best possible customer experience.
But with Covid lockdowns in place and many businesses preparing to re-open as safely as possible, the importance of clean terminals has increased.
So here are some tips on cleaning your terminal in the best, safest way possible:
- Turn off your handset and unplug it from the power source before cleaning
- Clean with a lightly water-dampened cloth or with a very small amount of pH-neutral, non-scrubbing soap
- Don’t use solvents, detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Once cleaned, you can sanitise using an alcohol-based wipe or cleaner applied to a cloth
- Always apply gently – touch panel displays are especially sensitive
- Never spray or pour cleaner directly on to the terminal
- Never vigorously scrub, shake or dry the terminal