Account Management - Team Leader
£21000.00 to £24000.00 per year
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - TEAM LEADER
We are XLN. We are bold, we are brave and we are brilliant for small businesses. We have recently been crowned “Best Telecoms provider” at the CXA 2019 awards, and want to continue our success by growing the teams that put the customer at the heart of everything we do here at our service and sales centre of excellence.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Motivating, engaging and inspiring your team to give their best, providing guidance and help where needed. Supporting your team to have the best conversations with customers, putting customer service at the heart of everything you do and instilling that into your team. Taking pride in seeing the team and the wider business flourish.
- Demonstrating a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people. A track record of leading teams in a Service and or Sales environment.
- Enjoying a sense of ownership, be comfortable in working to and delivering on your own objectives
- Acting as a go-to member of the team, engaging across a range of business products and services.
- Placing employee engagement and satisfaction at the forefront of the role, creating and thriving in culture of ‘’making a difference’’, be a true advocate of XLN.
- Have a real passion and ambition in delivering and exceeding business objectives through value-add customer conversations.
What Will Help You Succeed?
- Proven experience in a Team Leader/Manager or similar type role essential.
- Enthusiastic, engaging and passionate, proactive and a real team player
- The ability to engage, support and guide individuals or teams of people
- Has a real passion for developing people and skills
- An ability to lead from the front and be involved.
- A passion for excellence, thorough and detailed.
- Seek out future opportunities in our Service and Sales journey
- Able to prioritise tasks according to urgency vs importance
- An ability to influence team’s and business process.
As well as competitive salary, achievable bonus and development, we want to make sure that every XLNer looks forward to coming in to work every day, we offer the following.
- Attractive working hours- Monday-Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays and no Sunday work!
- Free fruit weekly
- Free breakfast every Friday
- Barista-standard coffee on tap
- Smart casual dress appearance, dress down Fridays
- Chill out and reading zones, pool tables, table tennis and racing simulators!
- Indoor secure bike storage, locker, shower and changing facilities
- Regular, free of charge fitness classes in our fitness suite, including yoga and boxercise
- End of month drinks at the office, completely on us!
We are proud to have been named in the ‘Best Companies’ list as one of the top 5 places to work for in Sheffield, so if you want to be a part of the next step in this great team apply now and our recruitment team will be in touch!